PSU 016, Section 550: Statistics First-Year Seminar
This intent of this first-year seminar is
to ease students' transition from high school to college,
to help students to become integrated into collegiate academic life,
specifically in the department of statistics, and
to facilitate student awareness of the numerous opportunities
available at Penn State's University Park campus.
- Please check the syllabus for detailed
information about course policies.
- Please check the course schedule for
assignments and announcements about upcoming events.
- David Hunter, Instructor
- Class: W 9:05-9:55, 210 Thomas
- Office Hours: By appointment (send email) or walk-in (if I'm in)
- Office: 310 Thomas Building
- Phone: 863-0979
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org