STAT 220: Basic Statistics for Quantitative Students
files used in class
This course offers a mathematically-oriented introduction to statistics.
Although the course uses the same textbook as STAT 200, this textbook will be
supplemented with additional material, some of which requires calculus.
The goals of this course are
to provide a more mathematically
rigorous introduction to statistics than is found in any other 200-level course;
to prepare students to take additional statistics courses at the 400 level.
- David Hunter, Instructor
- Class: MWF 9:05-9:55 p.m., 122 Thomas Building
- Office hours: Mondays 1:30-2:30 and Wednesdays 3:00-4:00
- Office: 310 Thomas Building
- Phone: 863-0979
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muhammad Atiyat, Teaching Assistant
- Office hours: 10:00-12:00 on Tuesdays
- Office: 301 Thomas Building
- Phone: 863-2314
- E-mail: email@example.com