EasyReg International 2015
Previous versions of EasyReg
- SimplReg, the DOS predecessor of EasyReg.
- Versions 1.08-1.12 (1997)
- Versions 1.13-1.20 (1998)
- Versions 1.21-1.30 (1999)
- EasyReg 2000
- EasyReg International, 2001 versions
- EasyReg International, 2002 versions
- EasyReg International, 2003 versions
- EasyReg International, 2004 versions
- EasyReg International, 2005 versions
- EasyReg International, 2006 versions
- EasyReg International, 2007 versions
- EasyReg International, 2008 versions
- EasyReg International, 2009 versions
- EasyReg International, 2010 versions
- EasyReg International, 2011 versions
- EasyReg International, 2012 versions
- EasyReg International, 2014 versions
Differences between the versions June 12, 2014, and May 27, 2015
Upon request of an EasyReg user, I have added to the three-dimensional plot module PLOT3DIM the option to
save the data involved to files c:\Temp\PlotData.txt and c:\Temp\PlotData.csv, together with help file
c:\Temp\PlotDataHelp.txt which explains the former two files. These files
will enable you to reproduce the three-dimensional plot via an external plot program.
The upgrade module (ERIUPGRADE) for EasyReg system files now considers a file "newer" if it is one or more days newer than the previous version (was two or more days).
The former module ICMMEAN which conducts the Integrated Conditional Moment (ICM) test of correctness of the specification of regression and related models
has been replaced with two new modules: ICMMEAN_IID and WICMMEAN_TS.
Module ICMMEAN_IID conducts the ICM test for cross-section models in
Module WICMMEAN_TS conducts the Weighted Integrated Conditional Moment (WICM) test for time series models in
Bierens, H. J. (1982): "Consistent Model Specification Tests", Journal of Econometrics 20, 105-134.
[PDF1 (paper), PDF2 (addendum)].
These two new modules now allow to compute bootstrap critical values and p-values on the basis of the new
results in the addendums involved. Moreover, note that these two addendums, together with reprints of the two articles involved, are also included
(as chapters 2 and 3, respectively) in my new book:
Bierens, H. J. (1984): "Model Specification Testing of Time Series Regressions",
Journal of Econometrics 26, 323-353.
[PDF1 (paper), PDF2 (addendum)]
- Bierens, H.J. (2017): Econometric Model Specification:
Consistent Model Specification Tests and Semi-Nonparametric Modeling and Inference,
World Scientific Publishers, Singapore.
Upgrades not yet included in the current version
- February 23, 2016
Quite a few guided tours have been upgraded, because some formulas did not show well.
Moreover, some links still referred to my former website at http://econ.la.psu.edu/~hbierens/, which
has been decommissioned. These links now refer to my new website at
- February 5, 2019
A bug in module ICMMEAN_IID (see above) has been repaired.
Back to the EasyReg page
Back to the EasyReg download page