Short Form for the IPIP-NEO
(International Personality Item Pool
Representation of the NEO PI-Rô)
Warnings about this 120-Item Version of the IPIP-NEO
- When you finish the inventory and your narrative report is displayed, YOU are responsible for saving the report before you leave that Web page, using the instructions at the top of the report. Individual reports are NOT saved by the system, so if you close the report Web page, you will not be able to return to your report.
- Reported problems with the 120-item version of the IPIP-NEO are almost nonexistent.
- However, network errors, either on your side or with the Penn State network, can prevent the program from proceeding normally, so make sure that you have a good network connection before you begin.
- Although you are not required to answer all of the items, skipping items will lower your scores dramatically for the 120-item version of the IPIP-NEO.
- Although people have successfully completed the inventory on phones and tablets, this site is not optimized for smaller screens. It is recommended that you take the inventory with a laptop or desktop computer.
- To access the test, you must indicate that you understand that taking the test does not guarantee receiving results.
- You indicate this understanding by clicking the checkbox below.