Combinatory Analysis 2018
in Honor of George Andrews' 80th Birthday
June 21-24, 2018, Penn State
- Krishna Alladi, University of Florida
- George Andrews, Penn State University
- Alexander Berkovich, University of Florida
- Bruce Berndt, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Sylvie Corteel, CNRS, LIAFA, Université Denis Diderot - Paris 7
- Kimmo Eriksson, Malardalen University (Sweden)
- Frank Garvan, University of Florida
- Christian Krattenthaler, University of Vienna
- Jeremy Lovejoy, CNRS, LIAFA, Université Denis Diderot - Paris 7
- Ken Ono, Emory University
- Peter Paule, Research Institute for Symbolic Computation and Johannes Kepler University (Austria)
- Drew Sills, Georgia Southern University
- Ole Warnaar, University of Queensland
- Ae Ja Yee, Penn State University
- Doron Zeilberger, Rutgers University
Click here to see the conference schedule (in PDF format).
Talk Titles and Abstracts
Click here for the talk titles and abstracts for the conference (in PDF format).
List of Conference Participants
Click here for a list of conference participants. Banquet
A banquet in George's honor is planned
for Saturday evening, June 23. The banquet is to be held
the Penn Stater. The cost of the banquet is $36, which includes a buffet-style
meal (including vegetarian entree choices).
A poster (in PDF form) advertising the
event is available here. Local
Funding for the conference is being provided by:
Our hope is that this funding will be
used to cover costs for junior faculty, postdocs,
and graduate students wishing to be part of this conference.
For more information about the conference, feel free to
contact the conference organizers:
For more information about George Andrews, see his website.
This page maintained by James Sellers, Department
of Mathematics, Penn State University.
Last updated June 26, 2018